Call Data Analysis & Management System (CDAMS)
CDAMS is a powerful CDR-Analysis tool with proven advanced capabilities for intelligent analysis and automated processing of huge volumes of CDR (Call Detail Record / Telephone Toll Record / Cell phone Tower Dump) data within an intuitive, user-friendly interface. CDAMS has a sophisticated multi-layered search query engine used for building comprehensive suspect profiles. CDAMS enables analysts and intelligence professionals to convert large volumes of complex, disparate data into actionable intelligence
- Analysis of CDR / Tower Data / ISD Data / Gateway Data / SDR Data.
- Easy to use interface with automated operations.
- Can be operated in Server or Standalone mode.
- Multiple data formats & records imported with a single click.
- Reports can be generated in various formats (xls, xlsx, html, txt, csv).
- Computer Forensics including Analysis and Reporting
- Subscriber data lookup with a single click.
- Data can be analyzed on the basis of frequently called countries, IMEI usage, common IMEI, call duration, Cell ID location, conference call analysis and much more.
- Fully compatible with the i2 Analyst's Notebook™.
- Instant generation of suspect location, association and behavior reports.
- Intuitive multi-layered search query engine for building comprehensive suspect profiles.
- Critical analytical capabilities including cross-case, geofencing, identity change, common number, new number and map based location & movement analysis.
- Support for data extracted from mobile forensics tools such as Cellebrite’s UFED™, Micro Systemation's XRY™, Tarantula™ etc.